Throwback to December 23rd at First Ave in Minneapolis, the second time I got to see Twenty One Pilots.
I first saw them at the Next Big Thing in St. Pete (perks of living in two states) and immediately fell in love with them. At this show I was one of maybe five people who knew who they were.
They were opening for Grouplove and definitely won over the entire crowd after their set, but to see how their fan base has grown exponentially since then is amazing. They managed to sell out Triple Rock relatively quickly and everyone there knew the words. So proud of m’boys.
And yes, I made that hat. They said they liked it and I got them to sign it :]
- sickskeleton likes this
- twentyonetrees reblogged this from sarajsfish and added:
- stayalive-ineedyou reblogged this from sarajsfish
- lovelyanathema likes this
- twentyonepilotsuk reblogged this from sarajsfish
- katiekrepel likes this
- autumnvessel likes this
- emmanemone likes this
- iitchin-on-a-photograph likes this
- liver-grass reblogged this from heckyeahjoshdun
- wanderlust-blues likes this
- heckyeahjoshdun reblogged this from sarajsfish
- squishymew likes this
- thegirlwiththeflowerinherhair likes this
- xaviercharles likes this
- hannahsun likes this
- dunsbuns likes this
- sarajsfish posted this